Saturday, October 13, 2007

You guys, I just saw Celine Dion's show "A New Day" created and directed by Franco Dragone. Now I'm not really a fan of her music, but this show was amazing! It's like a Celine Dion concert with cirque-du-soleil modern dance happening behind her. That bitch sings for 2 hours straight! I can't believe it! My friend Asta was visiting the past couple of days, and I had to bail on like 4 activities that I had planned with her because I needed "vocal rest" after singing like 8 ABBA songs. Ok maybe ten. And I do run for most of the time I'm onstage. But Celine totally kicked my ass I have to say. And I totally cried during "My Heart Will Go On."

3 comments:

Ricky said...

Do you think she's a robot?

Anonymous said...

I went to vegas the first week of October, didn't go to Celine, went instead to Mama Mia... no I am not gay, just happen to be straight and love ABBA music... jeez... anywhooo, saw the show, loved it from the start when you started singing 'I had a dream' what a voice!!! and you are cute too! bought the CD afterwards, was disappointed that it was someone else singing your part... just wanted to let you know that I loved your show

Unknown said...

How did that person find your blog? You have made it.