Friday, March 13, 2009

DETOX day 3: super easy

You guys, the third day was so easy! I didn't want to eat or drink anything bad. Well ok, I had like 2 sips of wine with dinner, but as soon as I felt the alcohol go to my head I stopped. Also I eat a vegan cookie. It had no dairy or eggs or wheat or refined sugar but it was in a package which I was going to try and avoid. So . . . technically there were a few impurities, but I feel pretty great. Also I went to a killer yoga class at the Shala House. Before she moved back to New Mexico, Emily Hicks introduced me to this teacher Kelly Morris who is totally rad and a total goddess. If you're looking for a good class, check it out.

2 comments:

Ricky said...

you can do it buddy!

Unknown said...

Haha! I just googled "emily hicks yoga" because I'm about to post my website, and this came up as like the 5th result or something!