Friday, January 25, 2008

a couple of things

These video clips of a Fabulous Entourage interview kind of make me hate myself (do I really talk like that? Do I really have a hand gesture for every word I say?) but it seems like the kind of thing someone would post on their blog if they had a blog. And I do. So here you go. Here's me talking about my Midwestern guilt complex:
">

You can watch like 20 more of these video clips (don't worry I don't talk in most of them) at www.uncensoredinterview.com. Kind of weird. But it does make you want to come over and hang out in my backyard right?

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Um, what's with the chewing on the grass bit? That's a total midwestern vice. That stuff is dirty; get it out of your mouth.

Also, you do so have kinky sex. Remember that thing with Jimmy and the possum?